The FOOD PLANT SANITATION GROUP of Epsilon Chemicals Ltd. is in the business of solving sanitation problems for the food industry by offering a complete consultation service as well as a complete line of chemical cleaners and sanitizers.
Our unique full service consultant approach is designed to offer a more efficient sanitation program for each dollar spent.
We are committed to providing specialized products and services, including:
CFIA approved cleaning chemicals and sanitizers, including:
- Heavy Duty Circulation and Spray Cleaners
- Strongly Alkaline Foaming Cleaners
- Foaming and Non-Foaming Degreasers for all types of water conditions
- Acid Cleaners, both foaming and non foaming formulated with a variety of organic and inorganic acids to suit a particular plant's needs.
- A wide range of sanitizers, including quats, multi-quats, peracetic acid blends, and solid sanitizers for drains, drip pans and floors.
- ENZYMES for the eradication of BIOFILMS
- ENZYMES for effective and safe cleaning and deep cleaning of food contact surfaces
- FLOOR-SAN, a granular floor sanitizer with a multi-quaternary component that is water activated, providing effective floor sanitization in wet environments.
CARCASS INTERVENTION SYSTEMS, INCLUDING:
- Lactic Acid based products
- Citric Acid based products
- PROTECKTOR - an effective lactic and citric acid blend
- Peracetic Acid blends, including:
- PERACID 150 is a 15% peracetic acid based microbiocide suitable for reducing contamination on beef , pork and poultry carcasses, as well as fruits, vegetables and seafoods.
- Sanitation audits
- Sanitation training
- Hygiene monitoring equipment
- Dispensing equipment and systems
- Vendor management systems
- Control and data logging systems
- Laboratory analysis services